JUKEBOX. The Rick is off for 4 days so F it we go tonite edition

Connorpozlee

Oct 29, 2021
Such a great summer song. Driving the liquor store delivery van down Ocean Ave. in Belmar, NJ, windows down, radio blasting The River album, stuck at a drawbridge and this song comes on. I’m looking over towards the beach where there are beautiful women in bikinis and I’m sweating my balls off in the van. I hear the lines:

Now there's girls melting on the beach
Oh they're so fine and so out of reach

It hits me that I am living a part of this loser’s frustrating life. Still a song that I crank on the first hot summer day when I can roll all the windows down, turn the music up and announce to anybody within earshot that summer is now commencing.

Last edited:

rudedude

Oct 6, 2021
Where did you park? I’m going in a few weeks for Gary Clark Jr.
Parking Lot D. A few blocks away, 1/4 mile. It’s $50 to park but a secure lot vs the chaos of street parking. The other option is the $100 lot right across the street. They now have an open air beer garden set up on the side street by the main entrance.

Reactions: LB99

BW Lion

Oct 14, 2021
Such a great summer song. Driving the liquor store delivery van down Ocean Ave. in Belmar, NJ, windows down, radio blasting The River album, stuck at a drawbridge and this song comes on. I’m looking over towards the beach where there are beautiful women in bikinis and I’m sweating my balls off in the van. I hear the lines:

Now there's girls melting on the beach
Oh they're so fine and so out of reach

It hits me that I am living a part of this loser’s frustrating life. Still a song that I crank on the first hot summer day when I can roll all the windows down, turn the music up and announce to anybody within earshot that summer is now commencing.

The first song that played today on BS channel when I tuned in for free listening on Sirius/XM.

Reactions: Connorpozlee

Latest posts