Who wore their Duke gear for last nights game. OFC
I was wearing my UNC 'We are AFAMily' shirt last night. Seemed appropriate.
I would totally order one.Hahaha! I might have to print up a batch of those!
OFC
Hahaha! I might have to print up a batch of those!
OFC
Count me inI would totally order one.
...and that's how I got arrested in the bar for indecent exposure.Just my DUKE hat![]()
Devils Illustrated Football
Watch: New Big J & Little J Show breaks down this weekend's romp and the first 4 games
Rivals Football Recruiting
Under the Lights: 5-star prospects battle it out in Oklahoma
On3 Football
On3 Heisman Trophy Poll: Top 10 player rankings after Week 4
Devils Illustrated Football
My Take on Others: Trying to rerack isn't so simple
Devils Illustrated Football Recruiting
Duke Commit Tracker: How the Blue Devils’ Class of 2027 played in Week 6