Kaden Saunders puts the fans on notice.

Midnighter

Oct 7, 2021

Twinning Show Me GIF by TLC

Nittany1865Farmer

Oct 12, 2021
So he is taking offense at what fans are saying on Twitter? Has he watched the same game film as we have watched on t.v.? Evidently, they don't see a problem with their play unlike the uneducated fans who are paying their way to play eacn week.

Nitt1300

Oct 12, 2021
So he is taking offense at what fans are saying on Twitter? Has he watched the same game film as we have watched on t.v.? Evidently, they don't see a problem with their play unlike the uneducated fans who are paying their way to play eacn week.
you seem upset

• Haha
Reactions: Classof09

Catch1lion

Oct 12, 2021
Could he possibly be referencing Hagans or the hangover effect of the Yurchich offense ?

Last edited:
Reactions: Omar81

LB99

Oct 27, 2021
Is he referring to the QB? Is there a riff between the WRs and Allar? I’m just spitballing here, no real knowledge of the situation.

Reactions: PrtLng Lion

Nitt1300

Oct 12, 2021
no. but to tell a group of people that they will be "surprised", when said unit has woefully underperformed the whole year sounds like a very defensive statement which hasn't been backed up by results.
Your reference to "paying fans" seemed to suggest some sort of entitlement beyond admittance. I must have misread.

psykim

Oct 7, 2021
Well, the proof should be on the field. Our WRs have rarely made big plays and not much yards after catch. If we have the talent prove it in 2024 starting with great spring practices. I watch other college games and see better play in other teams WRs. But I must say i like our TEs-with great talent and depth and Reynolds coming. A WR needs to emerge as a consistent threat or we will not take the next level-I want us to make 2024 playoffs.

Piketownman

Oct 8, 2021

Well, the proof should be on the field. Our WRs have rarely made big plays and not much yards after catch. If we have the talent prove it in 2024 starting with great spring practices. I watch other college games and see better play in other teams WRs. But I must say i like our TEs-with great talent and depth and Reynolds coming. A WR needs to emerge as a consistent threat or we will not take the next level-I want us to make 2024 playoffs.
Step one should be to move Dinkins to wide receiver. At least he goes after the ball and seems to get open. And catches it

Bwifan

Oct 12, 2021

A 4 star recruit who came in thinking he didn't have to work to play and told everyone at the beginning of this year there would be big changes at WR from him and others yet here we are ... And a top rated portal WR who came in and did nothing. As I said in another post we have a WR room full of 4 star recruits that are severely lacking in talent or development or both. That falls on the WR coach and Franklin. If the new OC wants his own WR coach to be brought in I think many fans would be more than happy with that

Last edited:

CDLionFL

Oct 25, 2021
Lemme guess, he had someone guarding him when he sent that tweet. Geez, can’t even get separation for social media.

Omar81

Oct 19, 2021
We seemed to have success at WR under Stubblefield and with Clifford at QB. An abomination this year under Hagans and with Allar at QB. Allar rarely throws a player open, hits him in stride, or even attempts the pass until AFTER the receiver is open — which is usually too late. He has poor vision, poor pocket awareness, and is terrified of throwing an interception. Thus the rocket armed 5-star throws an overabundance of check downs — and usually inaccurate. We had better hope the new OC is a QB whisperer and/or a miracle worker, because this has (and has all season) the looks of another Morelli or Hackenberg.

blion72

Oct 30, 2021
We seemed to have success at WR under Stubblefield and with Clifford at QB. An abomination this year under Hagans and with Allar at QB. Allar rarely throws a player open, hits him in stride, or even attempts the pass until AFTER the receiver is open — which is usually too late. He has poor vision, poor pocket awareness, and is terrified of throwing an interception. Thus the rocket armed 5-star throws an overabundance of check downs — and usually inaccurate. We had better hope the new OC is a QB whisperer and/or a miracle worker, because this has (and has all season) the looks of another Morelli or Hackenberg.
the rocket arm did not produce on the interception throw. Had he put the ball ahead of Evans that could have been a catch. That throw was what we would have expected from Clifford.

Allar has to remain a serious run threat. Clearly he can run an produces yards when needed. Clifford running was key and when he started running less it showed.

BW Lion

Oct 14, 2021
Allar has to remain a serious run threat. Clearly he can run an produces yards when needed. Clifford running was key and when he started running less it showed.
Good football teams shouldn’t need to rely on their QB as a runner except under extreme circumstances.

Reactions: WEP6-12

MacNit

Oct 12, 2021
There were guys running wide open in tne Peach Bowl that I still can’t believe he missed.

On to Beau!

Georgia Peach

Oct 28, 2021
There were guys running wide open in tne Peach Bowl that I still can’t believe he missed.

On to Beau!
I am not sure what game you witnessed but from my seats I saw a lot of primary receivers covered well by Ole Miss. The fact that so few plays were called for the WR's tells us what is thought about the WR room.

Bwifan

Oct 12, 2021
Amazing watching Wisconsin play the supposed elite speed CBs of LSU and the SEC. How is it Wiscys WR can get open against those CBs yet PSU WRs are covered like blankets no matter who they play ... Talent or scheme or QB or combo of the above.

haveyoumethoward

Nov 16, 2021
Amazing watching Wisconsin play the supposed elite speed CBs of LSU and the SEC. How is it Wiscys WR can get open against those CBs yet PSU WRs are covered like blankets no matter who they play ... Talent or scheme or QB or combo of the above.
Yeah, the LSU wrs had a field day too. Everyone has great receivers but us. .. sigh ...

MacNit

Oct 12, 2021
I am not sure what game you witnessed but from my seats I saw a lot of primary receivers covered well by Ole Miss. The fact that so few plays were called for the WR's tells us what is thought about the WR room.
The game played Saturday. I have seen them all live this year. Most open receivers I have seen all year.

Reactions: Pride

PSUSignore

Oct 25, 2021
LSU has had a terrible defense all season, not sure what your point is.

ILLINOISLION

Oct 12, 2021

Scheme has been and is 90% of the problem.

blion72

Oct 30, 2021
Good football teams shouldn’t need to rely on their QB as a runner except under extreme circumstances.
all 4 CFP teams have QBs who pose run threats. the two who were close = FSU and Oregon had mobile QBs - that is the FSU before injury.

Reactions: bbrown and LB99

razpsu

Oct 19, 2021
Is he referring to the QB? Is there a riff between the WRs and Allar? I’m just spitballing here, no real knowledge of the situation.
I do find it funny that people can tear down the entire group of wide receivers but allar is hands off.
Hope new oc can get our offense going consistently next year.

LB99

Oct 27, 2021
I do find it funny that people can tear down the entire group of wide receivers but allar is hands off.
Hope new oc can get our offense going consistently next year.
Something definitely seemed off this year between the QB and WRs. I’m starting to think that Clifford was a far bigger leader on the team than I gave him credit for.