Anyone watching WVU choke? Up 8 with less than a minute, now going to OT!
Yea I'm watching it! Can't believe it. West Virginia had the game won!!Anyone watching WVU choke? Up 8 with less than a minute, now going to OT!
His disciple, Frank Martin, is doing similar work at South Carolina.I used to dislike Huggins but I've grown to respect him for getting his teams to play great defense and always play hard. Never gets top ranked recruits but if they can beat Kansas once and almost beat them at the Phog, then they are a top team for sure.
I would love to see Duke play @ Kansas. That would be an absolute bucket list item!
KU up by 5 already in OT. This one is over.
That's one of those losses that can be season-changing for West Virginia. Just a complete and utter collapse. It was 64-50 with 2:25 left.
On3 Football
College sports bill facing pressure in the House: 'We won’t pass language to blow up the ACC'
Devils Illustrated Football
My Take: Threefold silver linings for Duke, now obvious
Rivals Basketball Recruiting
OTE Pro Day Recruiting Intel: Latest buzz on Beckham Black, Paul Osaruyi and more
Devils Illustrated Football
How PFF graded Duke's defense against William & Mary
Devils Illustrated Football
Watch: New Big J & Little J Show breaks down this weekend's romp and the first 4 games