Kiffin coming to USC

uscvball

Aug 24, 2017
Looks like her mom. ❤️🔥❤️🔥❤️🔥
Absolute mini-me of her mom.

Awesome. It will be great to see Lane back at USC once in awhile. I don’t believe he has ever lost his love for the place and the people.
I agree with that. I didn't like him at some points but the fact is, he took the job when it was clear the future was dim. I do believe he loved it at USC and it's a good sign that he can poke fun at himself over the whole tarmac thing.

I mean, he left USC at 38 years old and it's been 11 years now. Is anyone still the same person, professionally, that they were a decade ago, much less through their 40's? The only difficulty for him is that indoor volleyball is the same season as football. Might be tough for him to make any games.....unless Ole Miss agrees to come out to LA, lol.

BlemBlam

Aug 24, 2017
Absolute mini-me of her mom.

I agree with that. I didn't like him at some points but the fact is, he took the job when it was clear the future was dim. I do believe he loved it at USC and it's a good sign that he can poke fun at himself over the whole tarmac thing.

I mean, he left USC at 38 years old and it's been 11 years now. Is anyone still the same person, professionally, that they were a decade ago, much less through their 40's? The only difficulty for him is that indoor volleyball is the same season as football. Might be tough for him to make any games.....unless Ole Miss agrees to come out to LA, lol.
Don’t we have a game scheduled with them, or did I imagine that? I think he’ll work it out. Urbs I think made go to quite a few of his daughter’s games when she was at Tech, but I know that’s a much easier trek. Something tells me Lane will be recruiting a lot in SoCal.

I personally love the guy and if and when Riley leaves, I would be fine with him coming back. Would be a great story.

uscvball

Aug 24, 2017
Don’t we have a game scheduled with them, or did I imagine that? I think he’ll work it out. Urbs I think made go to quite a few of his daughter’s games when she was at Tech, but I know that’s a much easier trek. Something tells me Lane will be recruiting a lot in SoCal.

I personally love the guy and if and when Riley leaves, I would be fine with him coming back. Would be a great story.
You didn't imagine it. I just looked and the 2025 opener is at home against Ole Piss and then USC travels to Oxford in 2026. Of course, this was scheduled in 2020 and with how things have changed, I wouldn't be surprised if one or the other backs out. In 2025, USC will be playing @ ND, @ Nebraska, @ Illinois, @ Oregon, and @ Purdue. Rough schedule despite having the Rebels in LA. In 2026, they will be playing in Oxford, @ Penn State, @ Rutgers, and @ Wisconsin. They have a slate at home but those include Ohio St, Oregon, and Washington.

So 2025 is the only potential year but his attendance would still be questionable depending on the time of both contests. Lane can't be watching volleyball while his team is preparing to take the field nor can he attend if it's at the same time. They could potentially play an early game, do all the post-game ish, then hit Galen if that's a night game.

All that said, it may not matter. My guess is that she will be a walk-on.

Latest posts