Kyle Ford

jaycee993

Sep 2, 2021
Always thought Ford could be a Pittman type receiver. at this stage he is running out of options.

uscvball

Aug 24, 2017
He bailed on us for fucla. No thanks. Million dollar body, 10 cent head.

If he had gone anywhere but ucla…
Coaches don't think this way. Honestly, do you really care that he went to ucla? He's at least a CA kid who chose USC to begin with. Perhaps he wanted his senior year to be played close enough for his family to attend. Plus, he didn't have a ton of production at USC and that's mostly due to injuries. Sometimes, you need to make a change to change things up.

He's got a degree now and one more year to prove himself before the NFL. No idea if he would even consider USC or if USC even needs another WR but if it did work out for both, then good for him and I think he should get a welcome back. Still, the best bet for him is probably a smaller program where he could stand out.

Pudly76

Jan 31, 2018
Coaches don't think this way. Honestly, do you really care that he went to ucla? He's at least a CA kid who chose USC to begin with. Perhaps he wanted his senior year to be played close enough for his family to attend. Plus, he didn't have a ton of production at USC and that's mostly due to injuries. Sometimes, you need to make a change to change things up.

He's got a degree now and one more year to prove himself before the NFL. No idea if he would even consider USC or if USC even needs another WR but if it did work out for both, then good for him and I think he should get a welcome back. Still, the best bet for him is probably a smaller program where he could stand out.
Boise or Fresno might be a better fit.. jmo

Reactions: uscvball

Canyon.usc

Aug 24, 2017
I think Ford has da goods to be a successful Wr. He did well at USC when given the chance; he made some tuff catches. Things did not go well at UCLA due to average QB play.

I think Ford would fit well at, Washington St, San Jose St, Fresno St, San Diego St, Stanford, Cal, Oregon St, ASU, even UDub. Wish Ford all da best, he was a loyal Trojan for 3 years...

Last edited:

Torch901

Sep 6, 2020
If he had gone anywhere but ucla…
Ha ha well admittedly, he'd be a little tainted, but we're happily absorbing Kamari Ramsie, not to mention D'Anton Lynn, so I suspect there will be a few more ex-bRuins moving here over time. Prefer getting them pure, but oh well. These days, if they can play, they've got a spot on the squad.

IETrojanFan

Aug 24, 2017

You’re right. Coaches don’t, nor should they. Thankfully I’m not a coach. Just a fan.

Reactions: Pudly76

Latest posts