KYPSW for board newbies

pawrestlersinpa

Oct 6, 2021
There is a pinned post up above that details the contest KYPSW 2023-24 or "Know Your Penn State Wrestlers." This contest has been an annual favorite for a long time, and everyone is invited. Super simple and lots of fun.

Just wanted to point it out to those who haven't heard about it and might not have looked at it because they didn't recognize the name.

I'll try to remember to bump this thread a couple of times this week to catch people's attention.

Reactions: cb1994

Tom McAndrew

BWI Staff
Staff member
Oct 27, 2021
If you've never participated, I highly recommend it. It's a friendly competition; only bragging rights go to the winner.

Reactions: pawrestlersinpa

Tom McAndrew

BWI Staff
Staff member
Oct 27, 2021
I need back on the podium this year.

There are weeks (in past seasons) where I thought you are a seer, when I saw your picks/your score.

And then, there were weeks where you were like everybody else.

PSU's roster is so strong this year that picking winners shouldn't be too difficult for most duals. But to be on the podium, I think somebody is going to have to be crazy accurate about whether the victories are DEC, MAJ, TF, or PINs. It remains to be seen how much the change from 2 pts to 3 pts is going to impact scores in matches, and thus going to impact KYPSW.

Best of luck, @Hockeygod11

Latest posts