Lavar Arrington in court today.....

Connorpozlee

Oct 29, 2021
Sorry, I'm a terrible person and I hope the judge is ok. I just couldn't help but think of the "the leap" when I saw this.

Edit - the judge is fine. Just shaken up. I hope Lavar gets serious prison time.

Looks like Limegrover was in charge of coaching the protection on that play. I’m assuming Paris Palmer was supposed to pick that guy up?

Midnighter

Oct 7, 2021
Sorry, I'm a terrible person and I hope the judge is ok. I just couldn't help but think of the "the leap" when I saw this.

Edit - the judge is fine. Just shaken up. I hope Lavar gets serious prison time.

amanda bynes GIF

CVLion

Oct 13, 2021
What a horrible act, and yet an incredibly accurate reproduction of LaVar’s Leap all at the same time. I can’t stop watching it, and I feel bad about that. 😳

RyanSnyder

Staff member
Sep 20, 2021
My buddies were texting me this saying the same thing. That's funny. I thought about LaVar the first time I saw this too.

With that said, this guy deserves to be in jail after that. What an idiot.

WestSideLion

Oct 6, 2021
My buddies were texting me this saying the same thing. That's funny. I thought about LaVar the first time I saw this too.

With that said, this guy deserves to be in jail after that. What an idiot.
Oh, he’s going to rot in prison after that. Assaulting a judge in a courtroom? I can only imagine they’ll lock him up and throw away the key.

Reactions: CVLion

Tom McAndrew

BWI Staff
Staff member
Oct 27, 2021
Oh, he’s going to rot in prison after that. Assaulting a judge in a courtroom? I can only imagine they’ll lock him up and throw away the key.

if you Google about the incident, you'll find that he's had multiple convictions (all minor stuff), and that additional charges have been filed as a result of his actions depicted in the OP's posting.

I guess he can claim insanity, but the actions in the video were basically a result of his being denied bail after he'd had an evaluation by a psychologist, who ruled him able to stand trial for his most recent (before this event) charges. So that claim is unlikely to go anywhere.

Reactions: WestSideLion