Living rent-free in that head

Jan 18, 2022
Knoxville newspaper has an article titled, “Why Tennessee football's biggest September test is South Carolina, not Florida in Swamp.”

After all the filler, the Author couldn’t resist including inThe next-to-last paragraph: “I wouldn’t be surprised if Tennessee beat South Carolina by three touchdowns at Neyland Stadium.”

will110

Joined Aug 17, 2018
Jan 20, 2022
Knoxville newspaper has an article titled, “Why Tennessee football's biggest September test is South Carolina, not Florida in Swamp.”

After all the filler, the Author couldn’t resist including inThe next-to-last paragraph: “I wouldn’t be surprised if Tennessee beat South Carolina by three touchdowns at Neyland Stadium.”
So their biggest test is a game he expects to win by three touchdowns? Interesting analysis. If he expects it to be a beatdown, then how in the world is that the biggest test?

18IsTheMan

Jan 19, 2022
Last two games have been blowouts. Combined score of both games is 83-83.

Lurker123

Jan 18, 2022
So their biggest test is a game he expects to win by three touchdowns? Interesting analysis. If he expects it to be a beatdown, then how in the world is that the biggest test?

Well, he did say biggest "September" test.

I would take that as he assumes they will cruise through September, and he doesn't think much of Florida at all this year.

Reactions: will110

Latest posts