LOL, The View.... idiot!

bayrooster

Jan 21, 2022
Remember when Barbara Walters was the brains and SNL used to make fun of the young blonde woman they had on the panel as the ditz? I guess Sunny is carrying the ditz torch.

Psycock

Joined Jan 20, 2001
Jan 29, 2022
They are all idiots. Just take whatever viewpoint they spew and take the totally opposite opinion. ABC should be ashamed to carry that bs on the air.

Hobcawcreekcock

Joined Dec 10, 2000 • Garnet Trust Supporter
Jan 22, 2022
I think it's more that people are exposed to the reactions to the View. I've never watched a single episode, but have seen plenty of articles, memes and such making fun of whats said on the view.
I’ve never watched one second of that bunch of idiotic yentas, but they are so stupid clips of them appear on FB, X, and other SM. As Mark Twain stated, “it’s better to be thought a fool, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt”…ie: The View

gamecox4982

Jan 21, 2022
One would think that she knows with a doubt that climate change does not cause this. However, their fan base (mostly Democrat) will believe anything they say.

Reactions: joefanatic

Uscg1984

Jan 28, 2022
I can't believe there are some on here who actually care or keep up with what is being said on The View.
Sad.
It is astounding that it's in its 27th season. Even more astounding is that it's part of ABC's news division, rather than its entertainment division. Even more astounding than that, according to Wikipedia, by 2021, it was the most watched daytime news and talk program. So, I guess it shouldn't be too surprising that some on here are keeping up with what's said on there.

Thunderstick

Jan 21, 2022
It seems to me African-Americans (and rural rednecks) have always maintained weird beliefs in events that occur in space (the moon landing, etc). The solar eclipse falls into this category.

TheByrdman

Joined Jul 17, 2000
Jan 20, 2022
Sunny Hostin’s picture should be used as the reference for stupid f’ing biotch.

Gamecock Vet

Feb 13, 2022
It is astounding that it's in its 27th season. Even more astounding is that it's part of ABC's news division, rather than its entertainment division. Even more astounding than that, according to Wikipedia, by 2021, it was the most watched daytime news and talk program. So, I guess it shouldn't be too surprising that some on here are keeping up with what's said on there.
There are a lot of libtards out there that believe the load of BS that they spew!! The same idiots that think that Alzheimer’s Joe is not the worse president that we’ve ever had!!

Latest posts