But i was wondering if anyone had 2 extra tickets available. I wasnt sure id be able to attend until this morning, and i guess there are only 4 seats left available, which tou have to buy altogether.
If you don’t find any, I’m betting they will sell you two together shortly before kickoff. I would go to the game and ask.But i was wondering if anyone had 2 extra tickets available. I wasnt sure id be able to attend until this morning, and i guess there are only 4 seats left available, which tou have to buy altogether.
But i was wondering if anyone had 2 extra tickets available. I wasnt sure id be able to attend until this morning, and i guess there are only 4 seats left available, which tou have to buy altogether.
I would do that but the person I'd be taking doesnt live here. Theyd be driving down a few hours for it. Dont want to make them drive if we cant get inIf you don’t find any, I’m betting they will sell you two together shortly before kickoff. I would go to the game and ask.
Awesome! I appreciate that weather.I might have a couple of extras. I'll know tomorrow night.
Awesome! I appreciate that weather.
Inside Tulsa Sports Football
Tulsa quarterback Baylor Hayes 50-50 for North Texas game
Inside Tulsa Sports Football
Tulsa leaves Arkansas with plenty to fix before North Texas
College Football Playoff
College Football Bowl Projections Week 5: Full list of matchups, playoff predictions
Inside Tulsa Sports Football
Tulsa offense sputters in loss at Arkansas
On3 Football
College Football Injury Report: Latest Week 4 updates at Texas, Ole Miss, Florida & more