Mac n Cheese Night Comments ?

Knightmoves

Heisman
Jul 31, 2001
30,803
16,865
113
Come on guys. You know us out of owners want to know what went down with this promotion tonight.

Who was there and can give us the G2 ?
 

Saint Puppy

All-Conference
Sep 4, 2013
4,595
2,420
113
I was there and they had a separate cart selling buffalo chicken mac and cheese and cheesy macoroni and cheese for $5. I only saw the cheesy macoroni and cheese and asked the guy about the chicken buffalo mac and cheese he told me that it was all buffalo mac and cheese (though it was all yellow and there was in fact no chicken buffalo mac and cheese). I got my son and wife it and while my son loved it, my wife said it tasted like cardboard. So that was the big promotion - a separate cart that had regular Mac and Cheese for $5....can't make this stuff up! The only thing missing now is Chris Carlin telling us how ungrateful we are as fans for not appreciating the promotion more!
 
Last edited:
  • Like
Reactions: Local Shill

Sweet Pea's Corner

All-American
Sep 10, 2001
17,845
5,704
113
Rumor has it that they were also selling milkshakes. I did see an ice cream cart next to the mac and cheese cart.
 

SirPerceval

All-Conference
Jul 27, 2001
6,195
3,062
78
I was there and they had a separate cart selling buffalo chicken mac and cheese and cheesy macoroni and cheese for $5. I only saw the cheesy macoroni and cheese and asked the guy about the chicken buffalo mac and cheese he told me that it was all buffalo mac and cheese (though it was all yellow and there was in fact no chicken buffalo mac and cheese). I got my son and wife it and while my son loved it, my wife said it tasted like cardboard. So that was the big promotion - a separate cart that had regular Mac and Cheese for $5....can't make this stuff up! The only thing missing now is Chris Carlin telling us how ungrateful we are as fans for not appreciating the promotion more!
I thought the 2nd thing on Hobbs' to do list was fire the basketball promotions guy? wtf.
 

bac2therac

Hall of Famer
Jul 30, 2001
251,392
180,646
113
yes they indeed were selling milkshakes at the RAC tonight..for real

 
The Knight Report

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football College sports bill facing pressure in the House: 'We won’t pass language to blow up the ACC'
  2. 02 The Knight Report Football Behind Enemy Lines: An inside look at the Indiana Hoosiers
  3. 03 The Knight Report Rutgers Football Wednesday Injury Report: Latest Updates ahead of the Indiana game
  4. 04 The Knight Report Which Rutgers Basketball players will attend Big Ten Media Days?
  5. 05 On3 Football ESPN updates FPI rankings for each Big Ten football team after Week 4