Mason Rudolf to start tomorrow

Thorndike2021

Oct 12, 2021
The fact that he doesn't have any strengths is his strength. If he had strengths then the opponent could gameplan to take his strengths, but since he has no strengths the opposing team doesn't know what to do.
I like this reasoning. The fact that he sucks eggs makes him just that much more effective! Is that you, Mike Tomlin?

op2

Oct 25, 2021
I like this reasoning. The fact that he sucks eggs makes him just that much more effective! Is that you, Mike Tomlin?

It reminds me of that line in the Rush song where it says "It you choose not to decide you still have made a choice."

op2

Oct 25, 2021
By the way, on the old board, when you'd scroll through the topics there would be a mark by the ones that you had already posted in, thus making it easy for you to spot. But this board doesn't have that. They should add it.

Reactions: Thorndike2021

91Joe95

Oct 6, 2021
By the way, on the old board, when you'd scroll through the topics there would be a mark by the ones that you had already posted in, thus making it easy for you to spot. But this board doesn't have that. They should add it.

Actually it shows your avatar in a little circle by the original posters avatar if you posted in the thread.

Reactions: step.eng69

91Joe95

Oct 6, 2021
Actually it shows your avatar in a little circle by the original posters avatar if you posted in the thread.

BTW, if we had a test board we could have a place to test out all the features without mucking up a bunch of threads on this board. :p:D

Reactions: step.eng69

Thorndike2021

Oct 12, 2021
I am here to admit that I was wrong. I was sure we would lose this one at home, against an injured QB, against a team that hadn't won a game in their last 13 tries.

I was wrong. :mad: