"Measurables"

Nitt1300

Heisman
Nov 2, 2008
7,810
14,685
113
W/L record- 49-0
Wins by knockout -43
Height- 5' 10"
Fighting weight- mid 180s to 190, yet fought as a heavyweight




I guess they didn't measure heart, and they still don't.
 

PSU87

All-Conference
Jun 8, 2001
2,084
4,428
113
W/L record- 49-0
Wins by knockout -43
Height- 5' 10"
Fighting weight- mid 180s to 190, yet fought as a heavyweight




I guess they didn't measure heart, and they still don't.
He had heart....and a locker
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Nitt1300
BWI

Latest

  1. 01 BWI Football Penn State has an identity problem. Matt Campbell knows fixing it starts with him
  2. 02 BWI Football First Impressions from Penn State's embarrassing 34-13 loss at Northwestern
  3. 03 BWI Football Penn State Defensive Film Thread: Reviewing the Gory Details of a 400-Yard Rushing Performance
  4. 04 BWI Football How did Penn State's players perform vs. Northwestern? PFF Snap Counts & Grades
  5. 05 BWI Football 9 things I think after Penn State fails from start to finish at Northwestern: Will it somehow get worse before it gets better?