MLB Draft

earsky

All-Conference
Jan 12, 2010
11,904
4,199
0
💤💤💤

Gongora 11th round Orioles.

We should hear more names today as the day wears on. Anybody know about incoming transfers or high school signees getting drafted?
 

Bardman

All-American
May 29, 2001
15,473
9,013
0
TBH I haven’t followed it at all. In the past, I checked to see about our HS guys. Maybe I’ll do that this evening.
 

Bardman

All-American
May 29, 2001
15,473
9,013
0
I could have missed something; however, I ran thru our recruit list and did not see that any of them were drafted. Of note, the early picks were college heavy which is unusual.
 

earsky

All-Conference
Jan 12, 2010
11,904
4,199
0
I’m sure some of our outgoing guys as well as King might be signed as free agents. We should know soon enough.
 

earsky

All-Conference
Jan 12, 2010
11,904
4,199
0
I could have missed something; however, I ran thru our recruit list and did not see that any of them were drafted. Of note, the early picks were college heavy which is unusual.
I guess this is a good thing?🤷‍♂️
 
Cardinal Sports

Latest

  1. 01 Cardinal Sports Final thoughts: A few leftovers from the Louisville football loss at NC State
  2. 02 Cardinal Sports Football What we learned: NC State 31, Louisville 28
  3. 03 Cardinal Sports Football Louisville's latest three-point loss is 'super frustrating' to the players
  4. 04 Cardinal Sports Football Jeff Brohm: Louisville football has to 'look in the mirror' after loss to NC State
  5. 05 Cardinal Sports Football Louisville football sufferes another disappointing close loss