Monday game promo

Greene Rice FIG

Heisman
Dec 30, 2005
40,437
23,613
0
It is going to be tough getting in the car 55 minutes before tipoff to watch your team play to an almost certain loss and a probable beating.

I don't think the Irish dancers are going to help the cause.

With the exception of Rosario's 2nd year I thought we had a chance of winning every game we played. With all these injuries I can't envision a scenario where we win vs. Iowa and Purdue.

FHJ won back to back game that seemed improbable, but I think we are currently in a worse place.
 

bac2therac

Hall of Famer
Jul 30, 2001
251,391
180,646
113
two ranked schools coming into the RAC in one week would bring excitement and sellouts at a rocking RAC but instead will bring a half capcity RAC full of apathetic old men with gas
 
The Knight Report

Latest

  1. 01 The Knight Report Rutgers Football Wednesday Injury Report: Latest Updates ahead of the Indiana game
  2. 02 The Knight Report Which Rutgers Basketball players will attend Big Ten Media Days?
  3. 03 On3 Football ESPN updates FPI rankings for each Big Ten football team after Week 4
  4. 04 The Knight Report Anthony Knox wants Iowa at Jersey Mike's Arena
  5. 05 The Knight Report Projected Rutgers Football depth chart versus Indiana