I'm sure you would be saying that if he was the RU MBB HC and did the same at Rutgers as he did at Monmouth.And they are very well coached. There are good young coaches like King Rice out there.
I'm sure you would be saying that if he was the RU MBB HC and did the same at Rutgers as he did at Monmouth.
1st year : 12-20
2nd : 10-21
3rd : 11-21
4th: 18-15
This is his fifth year and with the ND win has Monmouth with a 3-1 record early in season( only loss was to USC)
You're right King Rice is a good coach and I'm glad the Hawks fans gave him
time to build a good program without claiming he couldn't coach while he was building a program, but not winning games.
Don't you mean during year three ?if he was the Rutgers coach people would have calling for his head after year 3 as a horrible coach.
with or without Sanders we will lose to them
You're right King Rice is a good coach and I'm glad the Hawks fans gave him
time to build a good program without claiming he couldn't coach while he was building a program, but not winning games.
We arent good. Thats pretty simple to figure out. Any other questions.I watched the RU Clemson game. We actually beat them last year. This year it was a near blowout at times.
Clemson hustled.....threw up off balance shots that WENT in and if there was a loose ball THEY got it.(they also had a decent fan contingent for an away game)
Our guys didnt hustle very often.....seemed unconcerned...and had ZERO sense of urgency. We looked decent in the 1st half.......what changed?
I am a tad disappointed......I keep wondering why RU players..(even decent players like Kadeem Jack)always seem to end up moody.....with deflated confidence, comraderie and production.
On3 Football
College sports bill facing pressure in the House: 'We won’t pass language to blow up the ACC'
The Knight Report Football
Behind Enemy Lines: An inside look at the Indiana Hoosiers
The Knight Report
Rutgers Football Wednesday Injury Report: Latest Updates ahead of the Indiana game
The Knight Report
Which Rutgers Basketball players will attend Big Ten Media Days?
On3 Football
ESPN updates FPI rankings for each Big Ten football team after Week 4