Most movement on offense?

winfield102

All-Conference
Jun 15, 2005
7,226
2,994
113
Was it me or did our offense have the most off ball movement this year? I've grown accustomed to watching our guys just stand in a spot and wait the ball to be passed to them.

Sure, there were a bunch of possessions of guys just standing around but we seemed to have more guys coming off of screens to get the ball. Am I wrong?
 

richthedentist

All-American
Aug 2, 2001
11,261
8,873
113
Was it me or did our offense have the most off ball movement this year? I've grown accustomed to watching our guys just stand in a spot and wait the ball to be passed to them.

Sure, there were a bunch of possessions of guys just standing around but we seemed to have more guys coming off of screens to get the ball. Am I wrong?
They were moving more than usual you are correct but when you have a healthy Dylan able to drive that makes everything look a whole lot better
 
The Knight Report

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football How to Watch College Football: TV schedule, start times, streaming info for Week 5 games
  2. 02 The Knight Report Greg Schiano Presser Recap + Early Thoughts on Indiana - TKR Pod
  3. 03 The Knight Report Four-Star Forward Brandon Woodard commits to Rutgers Basketball
  4. 04 The Knight Report Rutgers Wrestling's Newest Star Anthony Knox Addresses His Past and Looks Ahead
  5. 05 The Knight Report Full 2026-27 Rutgers Wrestling Schedule Released