MOST TROUBLING STAT ! 9 SACKS GIVEN UP

Cock2Death

Joined Apr 16, 2009
Jan 19, 2022
If i were a linemen for the gamecocks right now , Id Pick my head up , Break down the film , Find my errors Get with my coach correct it , PRIDE is where Wins are found , Not in Shame, Coaches You must do a better job with this . Track shoes and helmets Monday for big guys up front . Hold them accountable for the way they performed sat night. Your Better than this Guys YOU know it. We know it , GO COCKS SPURS UP AN OUT

Reactions: boduke

FightinRooster

Joined Sep 29, 2004
Jan 21, 2022
Another troubling stat…….-2 rushing yards for the night. Has that ever happened to a SC team before?

Cock2Death

Joined Apr 16, 2009
Jan 19, 2022
If memory serves correctly NO Im 43 I have never seen this caliber of O or D line in all those years as a Carolina fan. It makes me wonder what in the Heck were doing when we claim to be recruiting .

Tngamecock

Jan 22, 2022
If i were a linemen for the gamecocks right now , Id Pick my head up , Break down the film , Find my errors Get with my coach correct it , PRIDE is where Wins are found , Not in Shame, Coaches You must do a better job with this . Track shoes and helmets Monday for big guys up front . Hold them accountable for the way they performed sat night. Your Better than this Guys YOU know it. We know it , GO COCKS SPURS UP AN OUT
If I were a coach, I would do what my HS coach did…..he tells you to get off the field and give me someone who wants to claw, scrap, scratch and fight in here, gimme someone who wants to play football.

Watching replays of the pressure Rattler was getting I was amazed how bad they were physically and mentally.

Reactions: LBGCOCK

Lurker123

Jan 18, 2022
Watching replays of the pressure Rattler was getting I was amazed how bad they were physically and mentally.

It's very important, imo, to figure out if it was more physical or mental. Mental can be fixed over a season.

Didn't the online have crappy games early last year?

Guy in the Back

Jan 22, 2022
One coach that gets left out of the firing ring is the strength coach. That area has gone downhill since Fitz left. The OL technique was poor, but even when we did engage we got pushed around.

Reactions: Patriot321

Prestonyte

Jun 1, 2022
First step, Beamer did acknowledge it in his post-game comments and singled out the OL performance as a disappointment. Now, can they correct it?
This had to be known before last night unless both lines of scrimmage are so bad, they make each other look good in practice.

Reactions: 92Pony

Cocky Hobbit

Joined Dec 15, 2014
Feb 1, 2022
We went from the disaster with the Gators to tearing Tennessee apart. Let’s make the same adjustments — just don’t wait til the season’s nearly over.

18IsTheMan

Jan 19, 2022
Another troubling stat…….-2 rushing yards for the night. Has that ever happened to a SC team before?
Almost as bad was 21 rush yards against App St at home in 2019z

Negative rush yards is humiliating though. Sacks or not. That effectively puts the smack talk against the ACC on ice for the foreseeable future.

Last edited:

Lurker123

Jan 18, 2022
We went from the disaster with the Gators to tearing Tennessee apart. Let’s make the same adjustments — just don’t wait til the season’s nearly over.

Can we bench Satterfield mid season like we did then?

Mar 24, 2022
If memory serves correctly NO Im 43 I have never seen this caliber of O or D line in all those years as a Carolina fan. It makes me wonder what in the Heck were doing when we claim to be recruiting .
The portal decimated the DL.Add Burch and Edmonds to the inside guys and I think you’d have at least a decent starting group.No excuse for the OL.

TeeCock

Jan 21, 2022
One coach that gets left out of the firing ring is the strength coach. That area has gone downhill since Fitz left. The OL technique was poor, but even when we did engage we got pushed around.
Think that plays into injuries we had Sat night and last year.