Mount rushmore

pisgah101

Heisman
Dec 26, 2005
15,649
13,548
113
So.. had Roy bumped anyone?? Personally I feel K is solidified in it and wooden is too although I disagree there.

Mine would be- K, Knight, Rupp and I think Roy might bump Dean and then wooden 6
 

TAR PRICK

Redshirt
Apr 4, 2017
2
0
0
So.. had Roy bumped anyone?? Personally I feel K is solidified in it and wooden is too although I disagree there.

Mine would be- K, Knight, Rupp and I think Roy might bump Dean and then wooden 6
Don't forget Frank Martin and Frank McGuire......
 

hart2chesson

Heisman
Oct 13, 2012
14,303
16,574
0
Roy has two tainted titles because of the scandal. Can't give him spot w/Wooden, K, and others....

OFC
 
Devils Illustrated

Latest

  1. 01 Rivals Basketball Recruiting Australian point guard Luke Paul commits to Duke
  2. 02 On3 Football College sports bill facing pressure in the House: 'We won’t pass language to blow up the ACC'
  3. 03 Devils Illustrated Football My Take: Threefold silver linings for Duke, now obvious
  4. 04 Rivals Basketball Recruiting OTE Pro Day Recruiting Intel: Latest buzz on Beckham Black, Paul Osaruyi and more
  5. 05 Devils Illustrated Football Watch: New Big J & Little J Show breaks down this weekend's romp and the first 4 games