MSU Game

biazza38

Heisman
Nov 18, 2012
14,618
17,995
81
I don’t get it, why were we able to play great defense in the second half of that game?
Was MSU off because it’s a tougher place to shoot? I don’t get it. I don’t understand how a team can collapse so catastrophically on defense
 

ScarletDave

Heisman
Oct 7, 2010
34,727
15,624
85
We matchup terribke against Nebraska, Iowa. I’m pretty sure both teams have winning records at the RAC. We match up well with Wisconsin, Northwestern. Have to win Saturday to make up for this mess
 
The Knight Report

Latest

  1. 01 The Knight Report RU Football survey results: Fans share thoughts on Greg Schiano, Defense, & Direction of Program
  2. 02 The Knight Report Join The Knight Report TODAY and get it for 60% off!
  3. 03 The Knight Report Brandin Knight takes over Rutgers basketball while Steve Pikiell battles cancer
  4. 04 High School Football Prediction: Can Bergen Catholic (N.J.) run the table in the 2nd half of the season?
  5. 05 The Knight Report WAR ROOM: Latest Recruit Scoop and Team News on Rutgers Athletics