MSU transfers

blion72

Oct 30, 2021
some of the Sparty key performers were not recruited players - showing the instant transfer eligibility really can make a difference for a team. no player though seems more key than Walker the RB. watching this guy it is amazing he would wind up somewhere like Sparty. coming into this year, MSU was not predicted to be a top team even in the BIG.

Reactions: TheGlovStillRules

SurgeOne

Oct 30, 2021
some of the Sparty key performers were not recruited players - showing the instant transfer eligibility really can make a difference for a team. no player though seems more key than Walker the RB. watching this guy it is amazing he would wind up somewhere like Sparty. coming into this year, MSU was not predicted to be a top team even in the BIG.
If I am AD at USC or LSU - I am going all out to get Mel Tucker as coach. Legit

Ram20

Oct 25, 2021
I said before the year considering how well OSU reloads, if Franklin is ever going to catch them, he has to make penn state the top transfer portal destination in the country. Mel tucker remade that team in 1 freaking year if we can't recruit road grater linemen, tell the ones we have to transfer and bring in 5 a year. Seriously

Reactions: TheGlovStillRules