My latest coffee: Segafredo Zanetti Enzo (Dark Roast)

BobPSU92

Oct 12, 2021
I stumbled upon these single-serve pods at ShopRite recently. It has chocolate and caramel FLAVOR. NOTES. o_O . I add vanilla creamer. Awesome.

This my preferred coffee cup these days:

58ABB443-498C-4E41-BDB6-A8172E157A7D.jpeg

😁

What coffee are you pairing with scones these days? Your preferred coffee cup?

ODShowtime

Nov 1, 2021
I want to try that coffee that the civet cats eat and pup out first.

OuiRPSU

Oct 6, 2021
I use a Nespresso machine and just this morning tried a lime/mint pod combo called a Liminha. It’s supposedly popular in Brazil and best served iced. It was certainly different and actually pretty refreshing but not something I’d drink every day.

My go-to morning Joe is a Nicaragua La Cumplida Refinada pod with sweet cream creamer frothed with 2% milk.

Reactions: BobPSU92

91Joe95

Oct 6, 2021
I stumbled upon these single-serve pods at ShopRite recently. It has chocolate and caramel FLAVOR. NOTES. o_O . I add vanilla creamer. Awesome.

View attachment 211206

😁

I did not see this coming.

ApexLion

Nov 1, 2021

View attachment 211206

😁

We fly ours into NC courtesy of Amazon I think -- wife is in charge of requisitioning.
I drink mine black. My wife puts in some kind of fancy pistachio liquer thing (non-alcoholic of course).

Connorpozlee

Oct 29, 2021
I’ve never had a full cup of coffee. Sips but can’t stand the taste. Oddly enough, coffee ice cream is one of my two favorite ice cream flavors.

Reactions: PSUAXE70

Midnighter

Oct 7, 2021

View attachment 211206

😁

I like the Lavazza and illy pods when I can find them. Best coffee I’ve had recently was in Miami at this little Cuban cafe. They used Cafe Bustelo and it was terrific. I’ve seen the Cafe Bustelo pods but haven’t used them since they’re espresso style and I usually prefer a full cup in the morning.

91Joe95

Oct 6, 2021
I like the Lavazza and illy pods when I can find them. Best coffee I’ve had recently was in Miami at this little Cuban cafe. They used Cafe Bustelo and it was terrific. I’ve seen the Cafe Bustelo pods but haven’t used them since they’re espresso style and I usually prefer a full cup in the morning.

I use the reusable pods for Cafe Bustello Expresso and Lavazzo Decaf Expressos. I usually fill the pod up to the top, but with the Bustello about 2/3 or else my hand starts shaking. I don't drink coffee very often, but when I do I prefer a strong cup. Filling the pods to the fill line, with that fine of a grind, really slows down the drip, but it does produce an exceptionally strong cup of coffee.

Reactions: Midnighter

91Joe95

Oct 6, 2021
I need to try Cafe Bustelo.

Lol, yeah pretty much for me with the Bustello. I prefer the Bustello in the vacuum sealed brick and then put it in my own tight container. The Lavazza comes in a standard coffee can.

ApexLion

Nov 1, 2021

View attachment 211206

😁

New Mexico Piñon, we grind

TheBigUglies

Oct 26, 2021
Just switched from K-Cup/Pods to drip coffee. Trying to find coffee that actually tastes like coffee. It is a small drip machine so I have been going thru several brands and bought a little coffee grinder to grind fresh each morning. Having found a favorite yet. In pre-ground, Caribou Dark Roast has been the best for me so far. Been trying some local State College brands to support the locals but not really finding what I like yet.

BriarwoodBash

Oct 12, 2021
I use a Nespresso machine and just this morning tried a lime/mint pod combo called a Liminha. It’s supposedly popular in Brazil and best served iced. It was certainly different and actually pretty refreshing but not something I’d drink every day.

My go-to morning Joe is a Nicaragua La Cumplida Refinada pod with sweet cream creamer frothed with 2% milk.
Don’t know about lime/mint coffee but I do know that lime/mint (limone/menta) San Pelligrino is fantastic with reposado tequila! No need to buy real expensive rep when you are mixing it. Try it if you like lemon/mint.

BW Lion

Oct 14, 2021
We fly ours into NC courtesy of Amazon I think -- wife is in charge of requisitioning.
I drink mine black. My wife puts in some kind of fancy pistachio liquer thing (non-alcoholic of course).
Looks good. Are the beans roasted with piñon wood? I think I’ll order some.

91Joe95

Oct 6, 2021
Cleaning out the Kurieg made a big difference. I never realized it (and most drip coffee makers) just boil the water and use entrainment to heat/push the water into the coffee grounds without any pump (simply check valve is all that is necessary on the line).

Anyways, after the first few sips I prefer my coffee cold at room temperature. The flavors seem so much more pronounced.

Woodpecker

Oct 7, 2021
I personally just love coffee and I can tell you that it is probably the best beverage there is. And I especially like finding Coffee capsules here and ordering them. I often do that myself and there's no problem. I hope that you too will get the most out of it. Besides, there is a big selection of them. So you may find something you need and it is really convenient. Good luck, I hope I helped.
You love coffee but you use capsules?
Time to repost a classic ...

Reactions: LionJim

OuiRPSU

Oct 6, 2021
Don’t know about lime/mint coffee but I do know that lime/mint (limone/menta) San Pelligrino is fantastic with reposado tequila! No need to buy real expensive rep when you are mixing it. Try it if you like lemon/mint.
Thanks for the tip. I just might give it a try.

Reactions: BriarwoodBash

step.eng69

Oct 12, 2021
No I stumbled upon these single-serve pods at ShopRite recently. It has chocolate and caramel FLAVOR. NOTES. o_O . I add vanilla creamer. Awesome.

View attachment 211206

😁

Thanks Bob,
I’ve started to have my coffee black for the past few weeks. Having a dark roast caramel black may prove good.

manatree

Oct 6, 2021
I’m not an expert, but I recommend Fresh Roasted Coffee LLC. They’re based out of my hometown of Sunbury, PA and do whole bean (including unroasted), ground, and pods and also do teas in loose leaf, bags, and pods under their Positively Tea line.

Reactions: step.eng69