My Week...

Mark Gastineau

All-Conference
Feb 26, 2009
88,761
3,103
0
So this week has been good. Frank commits, UNCheat loses the season opener, Duke wins the season opener, I start the weekend by finding out I won the biggest case of my career so far. I'm a pretty happy dude going into a long weekend.
Congrats!!! Enjoy celebrating.
 

OldasdirtDevil

Heisman
Nov 16, 2009
19,469
15,753
0
Sorry, I missed this thread somehow. Congrats, Dbav, glad to hear you're having great success...and of course the UNC losing thingy, and Duke winning is always the cherry on top.

OFC
 
Devils Illustrated

Latest

  1. 01 Rivals Football Recruiting Under the Lights: 5-star prospects battle it out in Oklahoma
  2. 02 On3 Football On3 Heisman Trophy Poll: Top 10 player rankings after Week 4
  3. 03 Devils Illustrated Football Watch: New Big J & Little J Show breaks down this weekend's romp and the first 4 games
  4. 04 Devils Illustrated Football My Take on Others: Trying to rerack isn't so simple
  5. 05 Devils Illustrated Football Recruiting Duke Commit Tracker: How the Blue Devils’ Class of 2027 played in Week 6