Nassar Stabbed multiple times

BobPSU92

Heisman
Aug 22, 2001
45,563
37,760
113
I can’t say I’m surprised. Given the high-profile nature of his crimes, I doubt he was in “gen pop”. If he wasn‘t, then access should have been more difficult. Then again, I don’t trust the prison guards in these instances.
 

Bkmtnittany1

All-American
Jan 12, 2014
5,851
8,907
113
I can’t say I’m surprised. Given the high-profile nature of his crimes, I doubt he was in “gen pop”. If he wasn‘t, then access should have been more difficult. Then again, I don’t trust the prison guards in these instances.
That’s a shame!
 

Midnighter

Heisman
Jan 22, 2021
12,744
21,167
113
sooooo THAT happened....


Yup Thats Right GIF by Katelyn Tarver
 

ApexLion

Heisman
Nov 1, 2021
6,456
10,946
113

LionsAndBears

All-Conference
Dec 7, 2009
2,432
4,336
113
I can’t say I’m surprised. Given the high-profile nature of his crimes, I doubt he was in “gen pop”. If he wasn‘t, then access should have been more difficult. Then again, I don’t trust the prison guards in these instances.

You watch too much tv. As much as we despise pedophiles and rapists, we're not giving up our careers and pensions for a moment of retribution.
 

TiogaLion

All-Conference
Oct 31, 2021
1,648
2,546
113
A former prisoner at Coleman II wrote:

USP Coleman II is "a so-called special-needs prison—a 'safe' facility where informants, former cops, ex-gang members, check-ins (prisoners who intentionally put themselves in solitary confinement to be safe), homosexuals, and sex offenders can all, supposedly, walk the Yard freely. At regular BOP lockups, these types of men are in danger of being beaten, stabbed, or killed."

So, somebody really didn't like Nassar.

 
BWI

Latest

  1. 01 BWI Football How did Penn State's players perform vs. Northwestern? PFF Snap Counts & Grades
  2. 02 BWI Football First Impressions from Penn State's embarrassing 34-13 loss at Northwestern
  3. 03 BWI Football 9 things I think after Penn State fails from start to finish at Northwestern: Will it somehow get worse before it gets better?
  4. 04 BWI Football Penn State football skewered after Northwestern loss as Matt Campbell admits Lions lacked key traits in 'every way': What they're saying
  5. 05 BWI Football Matt Campbell says Penn State has 'to find answers, and we’ve got to get it fixed fast'; at this point, can it?