That may be a possibility. Still uncertain if Berry will play tonight. That will make a huge difference.Let's see UNC drop the ball.
That may be a possibility. Still uncertain if Berry will play tonight. That will make a huge difference.
Maybe it's "Hey sister!"What's the Arkansas yell? Pig soooooie??
Maybe it's "Hey sister!"
Tweaked up something with his ankle in Friday night's game. Didn't practice yesterday. Roy seems daggumed concerned.LOL.What's up with Berry? I hadn't seen.
Hopefully very. Unfortunately they will win by 25If Carolina loses how empty will the gym look when we play?
Hopefully very. Unfortunately they will win by 25
Tweaked up something with his ankle in Friday night's game. Didn't practice yesterday. Roy seems daggumed concerned.LOL.
Bingo, unless his leg is broken he will play.Manufactured drama. Berry is fine and he will play.
Is Berry Meeks a brother of Kennedy? He must not be too good.UNC wouldn't lose today if Berry Meeks and Hicks were out.
Often imitated never duplicatedBridges with some floor slapping.
I think that's Kentucky.
Hey now... It's more of an eastern KY thing..
However that's where a lot of the REALLY REALLY hardcore UK fans and when I say that I mean the ones that will promote violence. Let's put it this way. If u wear a Duke shirt, UNC shirt, UL shirt, or Kansas Shirt down there, the outcome might not be so great! LolHey now... It's more of an eastern KY thing..
However that's where a lot of the REALLY REALLY hardcore UK fans and when I say that I mean the ones that will promote violence. Let's put it this way. If u wear a Duke shirt, UNC shirt, UL shirt, or Kansas Shirt down there, the outcome might not be so great! Lol
Lol nah I wear Duke shirts there a lot but they are diehard.
Damn really?!! U must not have come across the right people down there. Lol!Lol nah I wear Duke shirts there a lot but they are diehard.
Rivals Basketball Recruiting
Australian point guard Luke Paul commits to Duke
On3 Football
College sports bill facing pressure in the House: 'We won’t pass language to blow up the ACC'
Devils Illustrated Football
My Take: Threefold silver linings for Duke, now obvious
Rivals Basketball Recruiting
OTE Pro Day Recruiting Intel: Latest buzz on Beckham Black, Paul Osaruyi and more
Devils Illustrated Football
Watch: New Big J & Little J Show breaks down this weekend's romp and the first 4 games