NCAA Wrestle Off Results

APSPSUwrestlingfan

Oct 30, 2021
Not on your list, but I watched the Maryland wrestle-offs. As one would expect, the incoming recruits demolished the returning wrestlers. Do you have links to where some of these wrestle-offs may be viewed. Thanks for all you have done.

dicemen99

Oct 6, 2021
Where is Hillegas for Va Tech?
He's on the roster, so this may just be a case of not being available for the intrasquad match or he could be RSing. RS would not surprise me, Gerardi is a viable starter for them.

Reactions: Grass

El_Jefe

Oct 11, 2021
Also, Hillegas' 2021 results indicate that he might be better off shirting this year.

He wasn't terrible, far from it, but didn't exactly kick the door in either.

Rhino80

Oct 30, 2021
Was not expecting TFr Gable Strickland to win a three-way wrestle off with Jack Davis and Cole Manely at Lock Haven.

dicemen99

Oct 6, 2021
Was not expecting TFr Gable Strickland to win a three-way wrestle off with Jack Davis and Cole Manely at Lock Haven.
Surprising, but the result over Manley was via injury default so then again not really that surprising.

I'd venture those results don't really seem like "cast in stone" type of results. But who knows.

El_Jefe

Oct 11, 2021
Surprising, but the result over Manley was via injury default so then again not really that surprising.

I'd venture those results don't really seem like "cast in stone" type of results. But who knows.
Between Werner losing at 125 and no wrestle-offs at 184 or 197, more evidence that this might not be the last word.

Aside: good to see Ryan Solomon catching on with Moore as a volunteer assistant.

Latest posts