New 2018 Offer

shicashicu

Sophomore
Oct 31, 2003
4,740
123
0
It's always humorous to me when the Duke staff itself believes they have a good enough chance with someone that they extend a scholly offer, then some internet poster says, 'Other Teams Lock'.

There sure are some connected msg board posters I tell you.
 

QC Dukie

All-American
Apr 16, 2014
6,598
9,060
0
It's always humorous to me when the Duke staff itself believes they have a good enough chance with someone that they extend a scholly offer, then some internet poster says, 'Other Teams Lock'.

There sure are some connected msg board posters I tell you.
That is what you call humor....I'll try to act more serious from now on. Sorry!
 

IPSYCHOSIS

All-Conference
Dec 22, 2016
4,095
1,828
0
It's always humorous to me when the Duke staff itself believes they have a good enough chance with someone that they extend a scholly offer, then some internet poster says, 'Other Teams Lock'.

There sure are some connected msg board posters I tell you.
Hahaha exactly..not u qc.know ur playin
 
Last edited:
Devils Illustrated

Latest

  1. 01 Devils Illustrated Basketball Basketball preview: Duke vs. Duke (Countdown to Craziness)
  2. 02 Rivals Basketball Recruiting Recruiting Intel: Duke, BYU & others building momentum around 2027 five-star prospects
  3. 03 Rivals Basketball Recruiting Australian point guard Luke Paul commits to Duke
  4. 04 On3 Football College sports bill facing pressure in the House: 'We won’t pass language to blow up the ACC'
  5. 05 Devils Illustrated Football My Take: Threefold silver linings for Duke, now obvious