Duke offered 2019 big man Vernon Carey yesterday as well. Go Duke!Duke has offered Armando Bacot
How is his athleticism and defense? I can't find much of a scouting report on him. From videos I've seen, he definitely seems to be very skilled on the block.Bacot is the next version of Jah. Not quite as dominant but possesses all the intangibles. Not to mention that's his basketball hero.
How is his athleticism and defense? I can't find much of a scouting report on him. From videos I've seen, he definitely seems to be very skilled on the block.
Bacot seems like a good fit. He satisfies the 3 requirements: talent, academics and character. Plus he's already had his offer pulled by Roy.
Devils Illustrated Basketball
Basketball preview: Duke vs. Duke (Countdown to Craziness)
Rivals Basketball Recruiting
Recruiting Intel: Duke, BYU & others building momentum around 2027 five-star prospects
Rivals Basketball Recruiting
Australian point guard Luke Paul commits to Duke
On3 Football
College sports bill facing pressure in the House: 'We won’t pass language to blow up the ACC'
Devils Illustrated Football
My Take: Threefold silver linings for Duke, now obvious