January 14th I'll be welcoming my first son: Redick Werlein Faulk. Couldn't be more excited. Especially considering it was my wife who fell in love with the name Redick
Last edited:
Congrats sir!!!!January 14th I'll be welcoming my first son: Redick Werlein Faulk. Couldn't be more excited. Especially considering it was my wife who fell in love with the name Redick
Congratulations!! What Duke fan wouldn't love the name Redick?!!January 14th I'll be welcoming my first son: Redick Werlein Faulk. Couldn't be more excited. Especially considering it was my wife who fell in love with the name Redick
Devils Illustrated Basketball
Basketball preview: Duke vs. Duke (Countdown to Craziness)
Rivals Basketball Recruiting
Recruiting Intel: Duke, BYU & others building momentum around 2027 five-star prospects
Rivals Basketball Recruiting
Australian point guard Luke Paul commits to Duke
On3 Football
College sports bill facing pressure in the House: 'We won’t pass language to blow up the ACC'
Devils Illustrated Football
My Take: Threefold silver linings for Duke, now obvious