new Flo ranking

crockster

Oct 31, 2021
Bartlett enters the ranking for the first time at #22, Dean is #2, Edsell gets an HM, Kerk at 5, RBY Lee, Starocci,Brooks are all #1s.

Reactions: PSUer1989

jack66

Oct 31, 2021
It appears that Flo's rankings are behind a paywall, yet Wrestlestat and Intermat are free for everyone to view.

What makes their rankings so special?

Oct 11, 2021
It appears that Flo's rankings are behind a paywall, yet Wrestlestat and Intermat are free for everyone to view.

What makes their rankings so special?

Money.

I think their strategy misses the mark, especially in the area of the annual subscription. I would buy Flo monthly for 5 months, and probably add in a few more here and there for international wrestling, but I won't pony up the $150 and in the off season I actually want to disconnect for a while.

Rokfin better meets my needs.

Lumps Pajamas

Oct 30, 2021
Money.

I think their strategy misses the mark, especially in the area of the annual subscription. I would buy Flo monthly for 5 months, and probably add in a few more here and there for international wrestling, but I won't pony up the $150 and in the off season I actually want to disconnect for a while.

Rokfin better meets my needs.
I'm not a huge flo fan, I will not renew my subscription when it runs out next month, but I do like the commentary they provide with the rankings...