New member/ Old guy - 1st Post

BoLion

Redshirt
Oct 13, 2021
2
10
3
1967 Graduate - Been bleeding Blue & White ever since. Have happily followed the BWI Board for many years, but never signed up, since somebody pretty much always said what I'd have said anyway. Now, with guidance from MaconNitt, even this dinosaur could figure it out!
Putting the Iowa fiasco behind them, I'm still looking forward to a great year for the Lions.
 

Classof09

All-Conference
Oct 12, 2021
1,115
2,306
113
Welcome, Bo. I am a new member as well - 2010 graduate, so not quite an "old guy." I've been reading the BWI Rivals boards for about 10 years or so, but like you, never actually made an account and posted. Looking forward to the new site!
Same for me. ‘09 graduate. Just felt like the right time to join in the fun with the move to the new board.
 

FrontierLion

Senior
Sep 9, 2010
234
451
63
Um yeah, I think that we will keep the policy that was used in the old board of all new members buying the board regulars all their beer when they meet in person.
Sports Bar Beer GIF by Buffalo Wild Wings
 
BWI

Latest

  1. 01 BWI Football Penn State faces its first loss. Now comes the response.
  2. 02 BWI Football Penn State drops just outside the AP Top 25 following loss to Wisconsin
  3. 03 BWI Football Where is Penn State now ranked after Week 4 in the Coaches Poll?
  4. 04 BWI Football How did Penn State's players perform vs. Wisconsin (besides the obvious)? PFF Snap Counts & Grades
  5. 05 BWI Football Penn State Sunday situation: How bad is it for the Lions? We break down the worry meter here