Y’all’s favorite poster is back 
Anyway , anybody going to Las Cruces? I’ll be there cheering us on to a 2-0 start !
Anyway , anybody going to Las Cruces? I’ll be there cheering us on to a 2-0 start !
I heard Carlton Blanchard is going (IYKYK)Y’all’s favorite poster is back
Anyway , anybody going to Las Cruces? I’ll be there cheering us on to a 2-0 start !
I’m sure he’s only referring to the elevation difference between Las Cruces and Tulsa.New Mexico State coach said they will not look down on us
That's a strange comment to make about a team that is definitely going to beat you, and probably soundly.New Mexico State coach said they will not look down on us
That’s because it’s the truth. They won’t look down on us… they will be looking up from the flat of their backs.That's a strange comment to make about a team that is probably going to beat you, and probably soundly.
That’s because it’s the truth. They won’t look down on us… they will be looking up from the flat of their backs.
“Welcome to the new world”
^This would be a neat jumbotron visual to have our players recreate after a big 3rd down sack / tackle by the way.
Inside Tulsa Sports Football
Tulsa gets chance to bounce back against UNT in conference opener
Inside Tulsa Sports Football
Tre Lamb calls North Texas RB Jaheim White 'The best back we've played'
Inside Tulsa Sports Football
Tulsa quarterback Baylor Hayes 50-50 for North Texas game
Inside Tulsa Sports Football
Tulsa leaves Arkansas with plenty to fix before North Texas
College Football Playoff
College Football Bowl Projections Week 5: Full list of matchups, playoff predictions