News Flash

Spice67

Sep 26, 2023
The greatest dynasty in college sports, our wrestling team, is REALLY good. AGAIN. Very enjoyable!
Record breaking crowd at Oregon State. That’s VERY rare out on the west coast. It’s ALL because they wanted to see Penn State wrestling. It’s TRUELY unbelievable and we at times take them for granted. Cael and this staff are the best in the world and their right here in our backyard. This program is almost beyond word’s. True Dynasty. Cael will break Gables record it’s just a matter of time. Plus our wrestlers are so humble off the mat. It’s totally unreal what they have accomplished and they continue to reload.

RD24

Mar 16, 2023
Record breaking crowd at Oregon State. That’s VERY rare out on the west coast. It’s ALL because they wanted to see Penn State wrestling. It’s TRUELY unbelievable and we at times take them for granted. Cael and this staff are the best in the world and their right here in our backyard. This program is almost beyond word’s. True Dynasty. Cael will break Gables record it’s just a matter of time. Plus our wrestlers are so humble off the mat. It’s totally unreal what they have accomplished and they continue to reload.
Mad I couldn’t go because I’m 3 hours away, I don’t even care about wrestling, they’re just really good and it’s to support Penn State

CT06

Jun 21, 2022
I admit it's impressive. However, it's also a tragedy because they should have been this good for 50 years. Pennsylvania high school wrestling has always been the best but they always let the kids leave the state. I would even argue that from the 70s-to the 2000s it should have been easier because there was no internet scouting services or social media so local connections were more important.

Rick76

Oct 13, 2021
IronHead has been saying for the past month that this could be the best PSU wrestling squad ever. They have a shot to set the record for most points in the NCAA tournament. So that will keep them focused and driven all year long.

Reactions: ChiTownLionPSU

ptomaselli

Oct 6, 2021
IronHead has been saying for the past month that this could be the best PSU wrestling squad ever. They have a shot to set the record for most points in the NCAA tournament. So that will keep them focused and driven all year long.
Kasak would really have to step in & perform at 149 for that to happen. I know he’s good. I just don’t know how good.

J.E.B

Oct 30, 2021
Crazy to think of the turnover from year to year but a Big 5 always seem to remain… this year it’s Bartlett, Haines, CStar, Brooks, and Kerk. That’s pretty much been the key, year in and year out. Ride the Five! Any attempt at a record will have to depend on how Davis, Nagao, Kasak, MM, and Bernie perform. The Big Five should score around 100+ pts at Nationals. Can the other five get 50+?

Steelhead52

Sep 23, 2021
Imagine if this happens even without SVN..

ChandlerPearce

Jan 23, 2022
I admit it's impressive. However, it's also a tragedy because they should have been this good for 50 years. Pennsylvania high school wrestling has always been the best but they always let the kids leave the state. I would even argue that from the 70s-to the 2000s it should have been easier because there was no internet scouting services or social media so local connections were more important.
In the 70's just scouting Nazareth, Northampton, Easton, Saucon Valley would be a great start for the team

Bosco2

Oct 25, 2021
Mad I couldn’t go because I’m 3 hours away, I don’t even care about wrestling, they’re just really good and it’s to support Penn State
What? Three hours away? I hope you meant by plane. :)