NFL. Not For Long .

Catch1lion

All-American
Oct 12, 2021
4,232
7,188
113
Taylor got his locker dumped on his front porch . At least the Titans, did pack it up and deliver it. He did have a later post quipping I wouldn’t expect it delivered in luggage . Is this normal procedure or just for Michigan men ? Comment section is good .
 
Last edited:

ODShowtime

All-American
Aug 17, 2017
3,030
6,043
113

I thought I might have been being too nice there.

I would bang Taylor's mom pretty hard, for what it's worth. Because he deserves to have his mom talked about like that.


SHUT YOUR MOUTH OR WE'LL RAPE YOU AGAIN
 
  • Wow
Reactions: Catch1lion
BWI

Latest

  1. 01 BWI Football How did Penn State's players perform vs. Northwestern? PFF Snap Counts & Grades
  2. 02 BWI Football First Impressions from Penn State's embarrassing 34-13 loss at Northwestern
  3. 03 BWI Football 9 things I think after Penn State fails from start to finish at Northwestern: Will it somehow get worse before it gets better?
  4. 04 BWI Football Penn State football skewered after Northwestern loss as Matt Campbell admits Lions lacked key traits in 'every way': What they're saying
  5. 05 BWI Football Matt Campbell says Penn State has 'to find answers, and we’ve got to get it fixed fast'; at this point, can it?