NM...

Status
Not open for further replies.

DirtyRU

All-American
Nov 16, 2002
6,528
6,125
113
Brainfart. Tourney-style, all on the same court, so obviously, impossible to predict. Haven't had my morning coffee yet, bah
 
Last edited:

Smols

All-Conference
May 3, 2023
1,906
2,075
113
I'm seeing both. SK dot com has it at 9. Confused. Thoughts?

It wouldn't be even a question if streaming services like Peacock allowed DVR-like delayed starts. Sigh.
Appox 25 minutes after the end of the 6PM game, which is approx 25 minutes after the end of the 3:30P game. Got that? 😂
 

NickRU714

Heisman
Aug 18, 2009
14,327
13,147
113
I'm seeing both. SK dot com has it at 9. Other sites 8:30. And now I just noticed Peacock is listing it at 8:00! WTF?! Confused. Thoughts?

It wouldn't be even a question if streaming services like Peacock allowed DVR-like delayed starts. Sigh.

I think you have it completely backwards.
The issue is the game time isn't set.
See the above post. It depends on the earlier games ending (which nobody has any idea when it will end).

I'm going to assume the Peacock recording will be perfectly recorded for replay.
Peacock isn't the problem.

However, if the games were all on a cable subscription channel any recording scheduled would be awful.
You would have to start the recording an hour "early" and have it go on for 2 hours "late".
Since the start and stop time isn't set.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
The Knight Report

Latest

  1. 01 The Knight Report Rutgers Football Wednesday Injury Report: Latest Updates ahead of the Indiana game
  2. 02 The Knight Report Which Rutgers Basketball players will attend Big Ten Media Days?
  3. 03 On3 Football ESPN updates FPI rankings for each Big Ten football team after Week 4
  4. 04 The Knight Report Anthony Knox wants Iowa at Jersey Mike's Arena
  5. 05 The Knight Report Projected Rutgers Football depth chart versus Indiana