No comment necessary:

Bob78

Oct 12, 2021
At least she knew Detroit had cold weather......somewhere.
I don't know who the woman was asking the question, nor who she works for, but I suspect that it could be she does not normally cover sports and maybe was doing a story for a non-sports outlet.

Otherwise, she should be put on double secret probation until she passes a sports test ala "Diner".

laKavosiey-st lion

Oct 30, 2021
Does anyone really read or care about this stuff anyway? I can't remember the last time I read an article about a favorite team of mine preparing for a game. I just do not care - play the game; that's it.
That’s 1-6 9-3 mentality right there

psuro

Oct 12, 2021
Does anyone really read or care about this stuff anyway? I can't remember the last time I read an article about a favorite team of mine preparing for a game. I just do not care - play the game; that's it.
If the guy who coaches the Stillers had the same reaction to the same quesion, I am thinking you would have had a comment.

Grant Green

Oct 12, 2021
I have zero interest in anything a coach or player says before a game. I don't know anyone who reads that stuff.
Sports bettors. A lot of it is meaningless, but sometimes you can read between the lines and get info. A good example is Mike Vrabel before the last game. You didn't have to read between the lines to know that Tennessee was going to take that game seriously based on Vrabels fiery PC. $$.