No Mississippian in the Scout.com Top 100.

Jan 13, 2008
Robertson said that Scout.com still has 150 4* players to name. He said that Garrett will be a 4, no doubt.

Not that it matters. It just looks good.

GOPdog

Jun 24, 2007
He'll become a 4 star right after he commits to LSU or FSU.
</omspirit>

But seriously, this kid has the potential to be MSU's biggest recruit in at least the past decade. A franchise QB in a recruiting class could propel other WRs and RBs to come on board. I hope we don't blow this.

Aug 30, 2006
Croom & MSU are actually on the radar for several high profile QBs. I think it is critical that Croom land at least one of them. It would be pretty sad to lose a lifelong Bulldog whose parents are Bulldogs, but as long as at least one of these 4* or better QBs end up on campus, then I will think Croom has basically succeeded. If he can get two, then it will be a homerun.

*Edit: He damn sure better use the commit of a high profile QB to bring in several top notch HS WR.

Coastdog28

Oct 16, 2007
Edit: He damn sure better use the commit of a high profile QB to bring in several top notch HS WR.
I think we'll pick up Thames, eihter Smith or Norwood, and Patterson. 3 MS WR's with another pretty good wr somewhere in the region. 2 good qb's and a good RB and we will be set. Montrell Connor from TX looks pretty good.

Jan 13, 2008
I don't understand how one service will have one guy high and the other service has him as a 2* or something.

woozman

Nov 13, 2004
JacksonDevilDog said:
I don't understand how one service will have one guy high and the other service has him as a 2* or something.

Because they're both pretty much worthless when it comes to the people who actually rank the players.</p>