Nolf in Russia

Oct 15, 2021
Great win over a guy who fairly recently beat Sidakov. When does Snyder wrestle? Also kinda interesting to see that the Russian's seem to not love the traditional singlet. I don't see any issue why we can't transition to this style of uniform.

watoos

Oct 31, 2021
Wonder if the ref would have allowed Nolf to untie his shoe and then tie it again?

SonnyAbeFan

Oct 30, 2021
Great win over a guy who fairly recently beat Sidakov. When does Snyder wrestle? Also kinda interesting to see that the Russian's seem to not love the traditional singlet. I don't see any issue why we can't transition to this style of uniform.
I don’t know specifics, but Snyder’s opponent got sick and canceled. Kind of cool seeing Snyder in Nolf’s corner. I would think Snyder and Nolf got a nice chunk of rubles to head over there.

SonnyAbeFan

Oct 30, 2021
I don’t know how to share tweets but if you’re on Twitter, look this tweet up and watch the video. Snyder (and Nolf) dancing to Russian music with Sadulaev. Pretty cool how the two best wrestlers in the world who fiercely compete can get along
away from competition.

60A01D7B-2EFF-4E9E-B546-8E5AAEEE8238.jpeg

Latest posts