Not putting them down as I normally would…OSU question

OhioLion

Oct 12, 2021
I have heard multiple times that Ohowihate (sorry, phone populated this 😁) has 6 freshman at the tournament.
Is this because those six are that talented, or their team is lacking overall talent?
Legitimate question for those more knowledgeable than me.
TIA

OL

WV lion

Oct 17, 2021
I have heard multiple times that Ohowihate (sorry, phone populated this 😁) has 6 freshman at the tournament.
Is this because those six are that talented, or their team is lacking overall talent?
TIA

OL
At least one injury. Think the rest would have been on the team.

Reactions: OhioLion

gimb14

May 3, 2022
TIA

OL
Believe they're just young, talented guys. Probably our next challenger

MadChill

Oct 9, 2021
TIA

OL
Kervliet 1 : Feldman 0 - Freshman are good.

MadChill

Oct 9, 2021
TIA

OL
Actually, IA needs to be more concerned with OSU's youth than the Lion. In addition to what NE is doing, MI, etc., The Hawk are sifting down towards the middle. Right before the Hawk, in the final dual of the season, with the OK State Cowboy, Coach Tom said, "We're all fighting for the same turf." Meaning IA, OK State, and PSU.
Looking at the current scoreboard, IA is 45 points behind your Lion. OK State is farther behind. If that's what Tom considers fighting for the same turf. PSU is kicking off, and IA is calling for a fair catch as the ball sails through the end zone.

ptomaselli

Oct 6, 2021
Kervliet 1 : Feldman 0 - Freshman are good.
Feldman is good. But Kerk beat him 3 times, 12-0 & 9-3 the first 2 times. He knew same would happen at NCAA’s so he employed the “PSU Plan”, stall & try to win in short time. Kerk beats him no matter the style. Feldman’s not within 1 point of Kerk…no way. If Kerk comes back 285 is his again. Don’t forget, Kerk is working to improve just like Feldman.

J.E.B

Oct 30, 2021
I expect Kerk to return! Not so confident in CStar but wouldn’t surprise me if he does because it would be his best plan to win Olympic gold in 2028. So Cael will lay it out. He will not survive the trials in a month. It’s not his time.

WV lion

Oct 17, 2021
Feldman is good. But Kerk beat him 3 times, 12-0 & 9-3 the first 2 times. He knew same would happen at NCAA’s so he employed the “PSU Plan”, stall & try to win in short time. Kerk beats him no matter the style. Feldman’s not within 1 point of Kerk…no way. If Kerk comes back 285 is his again. Don’t forget, Kerk is working to improve just like Feldman.
Could you imagine kerk with Starocci's attitude? He would be a monster.

LB99

Oct 27, 2021
TIA

OL
They had the number one overall recruiting class and a few other really highly ranked classes recently, it is showing now.

lionlover

Oct 6, 2021
TIA

OL
Phew, bro, I am so relieved to know that your subject had nothing to do with your diminished capacity to drink alcohol. THAT would really bother me!

• Haha