Not to turn anyone off, but I was told I'm coming out this weekend. Anyone, I can tailgate with? I'm so far removed that I don't know what to do.

Mr. Potter

Oct 18, 2021
If I were invited to say hello I would contribute to your food or drink, and a donation to a charity as well. If not, Please recommend something we should or can do. The Lady of the house said that WE ARE going this weekend, she got tickets for the gang (Nice Surprise). I don't think I've ever met anyone from this forum in person, at least knowingly.

Please don't feel awkward to dismiss either.

Shalom

CVLion

Oct 13, 2021
Years ago, my boss one night had been up and working until 2 or 3 am and was exhausted. Before going to sleep, he groggily typed an email to me that would have been a few paragraphs… had he not typed the entire thing into the subject line and hit Send.

This thread didn’t phase me one bit.

rudedude

Oct 6, 2021
democratic party GIF

Reactions: Whart and Bison13

EPC FAN

Oct 7, 2021
If I were invited to say hello I would contribute to your food or drink, and a donation to a charity as well. If not, Please recommend something we should or can do. The Lady of the house said that WE ARE going this weekend, she got tickets for the gang (Nice Surprise). I don't think I've ever met anyone from this forum in person, at least knowingly.

Please don't feel awkward to dismiss either.

Shalom
Come out. No SANE person will have a problem with it.

wile e coyote

Aug 1, 2021
Mr Potter, Auburn is a very fan friendly tailgate environment. There will be many tailgates in the white tent section. Pop in and say hello.