I had a scary thought after reading this, Nova could've made 3's vs. RU all night long, like 20.Now up by only 6. How long can Nova keep making 3's?
Was Mulchahy in the locker room?
Right, I agree, but some believe a school that hires a coach that had a several decade tie, with theirAt least the cheaters didn't win.
thats reserved for our friends in South Orange who I would never root for
I dont think I have started that many threads...2 threads maybe..this is the basketball board afterall, we are talking about the national championship game. I will admit it I had a change of heart, one round into the tourney I jumped on the Nova bandwagon.
The Knight Report
Early Recruit Visitor list for Rutgers Football versus Indiana
On3 Football
College Football Hot Seat: USA Today identifies coaches facing mounting pressure
The Knight Report Football
ESPN FPI projects Rutgers Football's 2026 schedule - Week Four
The Knight Report
Rutgers vs Indiana odds: Point spread released on Scarlet Knights, Hoosiers
The Knight Report Football
Every throw from Rutgers Football QB Dylan Lonergan versus Howard