Official NCAA Selection Show thread - 2025

czxqa

All-American
Oct 31, 2008
8,654
6,911
113
Alabama is a play-in and gets Auburn in round 1 when they plow St. Francis? Did I read that right? I thought conference opponents were not supposed to play each other

Edit Bama 2 in East so I must have read it wrong
 

StevieB160

Junior
Oct 12, 2007
524
310
0
Alabama is a play-in and gets Auburn in round 1 when they plow St. Francis? Did I read that right? I thought conference opponents were not supposed to play each other

Edit Bama 2 in East so I must have read it wrong
Alabama State...basically the same thing
 

cm_13

All-American
Aug 28, 2018
2,641
5,551
73
Cliff and Mawot both ending up in the East with the Sweet 16/Elite 8 being in Newark is just incredible.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Smols
The Knight Report

Latest

  1. 01 The Knight Report Anthony Knox wants Iowa at Jersey Mike's Arena
  2. 02 The Knight Report Projected Rutgers Football depth chart versus Indiana
  3. 03 The Knight Report The Knight Report - Ask The Experts Chat: September 30th Edition
  4. 04 On3 Football How to Watch College Football: TV schedule, start times, streaming info for Week 5 games
  5. 05 The Knight Report Greg Schiano Presser Recap + Early Thoughts on Indiana - TKR Pod