OJ Simpson Dead

Mar 24, 2022
Just strictly looking at his football career he was one of the top 4 or 5 rbs of all time.6-3 230 lbs with Olympic sprinter speed.His incredible physical prowess made it laughable when OJā€™s defenders said one person couldnā€™t have committed the crime.He could have easily overpowered a 170 pound Ron Goldman and Nicole.

gamecock stock

Jan 21, 2022
Do I THINK he committed the murders? Yes. Don't waste time by asking me if I know. Did he ask God for forgiveness? That I don't know either. But, I hope he did. Christ died on the cross for all of our sins.

I will say this positive thing about him: he was a great running back. "The Run" against UCLA, in my opinion, is what catapulted college football into the nation's sports fans consciousness as a premier sport.

Yard_Pimps

Jul 11, 2022
According to Judaism (Jewish Law), the only entity that can forgive OJ is the victims and they were not around to do that....
Youā€™re free to believe what you want but thatā€™s not me. There is only one sin that is unforgivable.

Tngamecock

Jan 22, 2022
He seemed happy at the end and I didn't even know he was sick. He was a regular contributor to the podcast of rappers Cam'ron and Mase and he was quite funny. Got to see a side of him that I didn't know was there.
He was quite funny alright šŸ„¹

Spurman54

Joined Apr 19, 2003
Jan 20, 2022
Good riddance!! Now you will get your true judgement from your maker! No Johnny Cochran and his legal loopholes will not be able to help you along with your sister in racisim Whoopi Goldberg, Rosie Greer who was his spiritual advisor along with the tainted jurors who were all african americans will all sooner or later be held accountable.

Latest posts