Yes I needed an entire thread just for this! WOW! [banana]:cool2:[cheers][cheers]:cool2:[banana]
Yup... I will never forget that 05 Syracuse game when we blew the 20 point lead because we couldnt break the press. So refreshing to see it.Yes I needed an entire thread just for this! WOW! [banana]:cool2:[cheers][cheers]:cool2:[banana]
Yup... I will never forget that 05 Syracuse game when we blew the 20 point lead because we couldnt break the press. So refreshing to see it.
Yes I needed an entire thread just for this! WOW! [banana]:cool2:[cheers][cheers]:cool2:[banana]
You know what stat I really liked tonite?
23-29 FT's. 79.3% You're going to win some close games if you can hit 75+%. It seems to be a lost art.
I can't even recall the last time we had a Rutgers team that shot nearly 80% from the free throw line. Nigel, needs to focus more and knock down more of his FT's. He was a bit sloppy at the end of the game. Still, I'm loving this team so far as well Pikiell and staff.You know what stat I really liked tonite?
23-29 FT's. 79.3% You're going to win some close games if you can hit 75+%. It seems to be a lost art.
Last night's game was fun to watch, what a difference from last year.I can't even recall the last time we had a Rutgers team that shot nearly 80% from the free throw line. Nigel, needs to focus more and knock down more of his FT's. He was a bit sloppy at the end of the game. Still, I'm loving this team so far as well Pikiell and staff.
On3 Football
Senate passes Protect College Sports Act, sends bill to House
The Knight Report Football
Everything Curt Cignetti said ahead of the Indiana / Rutgers game
The Knight Report
Early Recruit Visitor list for Rutgers Football versus Indiana
On3 Football
College Football Hot Seat: USA Today identifies coaches facing mounting pressure
The Knight Report Football
ESPN FPI projects Rutgers Football's 2026 schedule - Week Four