OMG!

Sep 18, 2002
2,170
202
63
i don't know whether to be happy or pissed. last game of the year getting our asses handed to us - we actually needed that play last week instead of the qb option
 

Pitt4Life34

Heisman
Nov 5, 2002
59,698
38,019
0
You’re on ignore too! So, I can’t see what you wrote.

I’m really glad about that, as you generally have something moronic to write.



I get another freebie!!!! You’re a doosh and played the skin flute in your high school band. You add nothing and I enjoy mocking you every chance I get.
 

xgunnx

Redshirt
Oct 10, 2011
977
0
0
You’re on ignore too! So, I can’t see what you wrote.

I’m really glad about that, as you generally have something moronic to write.

I'll sum up and/or paraphrase the basics of their posts with the following two quotes. Hope it helps lol

"Derp derp ima measurable anti WVU T-Shirt/fair weather fan. Dem dar Holgrosen teams R mediocre as muh life derp derp" ---- Ignored Poster 1

"Look at me, look at me, I'm pathetic and bitter human. I live in my own head where is I knowit all" --- Ignored Poster 2

[winking][roll][laughing]
 
WV Sports

Latest

  1. 01 WV Sports Football Pat Kirkland uses past experiences to aid in role on special teams
  2. 02 WV Sports Football How does Jason Chambers fit into West Virginia cornerback room?
  3. 03 WV Sports Football WVU bowl projections: Where the Mountaineers could land after Week 4
  4. 04 WV Sports Football Rich Rodriguez doubles down on development, retention plan for WVU
  5. 05 WV Sports Football Ryan Ward focused on consistency and growing as a blocker