One annoyance with the site

cmentheadcra k

Sep 23, 2021
My first complaint is that you can’t add The Free Board or Den as Home Screen icon on iPhone. If you do, it redirects you to the ON3 home page or to the forum list. I assume this will be corrected at some point.

91Joe95

Oct 6, 2021
Holy schnikes, this site has tech support. Any word on when we can add sigs? I see it as an option to show others, but cannot find a way to add one.

chris

Tech
Staff member
May 12, 2021
Holy schnikes, this site has tech support. Any word on when we can add sigs? I see it as an option to show others, but cannot find a way to add one.
Haha, well not a dedicated tech support team, but we (the development team) love hearing feedback so we interact on the boards so we know where we can improve things...and to help guide users through known issues we haven't pushed out fixes for yet.

As for signatures, while the boards are capable of handling them, it is On3 policy to not allow them. My personal assumption is it adds too much noise between content, but smarter people than me made the decision and I'm only guessing as to why.

Edit: I should probably mention that [email protected] is fully capable of handling most tech questions and is in contact with the development team, as well. Do not hesitate to sling an email their direction if you run into issues.

Last edited:

91Joe95

Oct 6, 2021
Haha, well not a dedicated tech support team, but we (the development team) love hearing feedback so we interact on the boards so we know where we can improve things...and to help guide users through known issues we haven't pushed out fixes for yet.

As for signatures, while the boards are capable of handling them, it is On3 policy to not allow them. My personal assumption is it adds too much noise between content, but smarter people than me made the decision and I'm only guessing as to why.

Edit: I should probably mention that [email protected] is fully capable of handling most tech questions and is in contact with the development team, as well. Do not hesitate to sling an email their direction if you run into issues.

Muchas gracias!