OSU=Overrated

Classof09

Oct 12, 2021
Poor opponents
Proud of us for hanging with them. Hoping we pull it off. And even if we don’t, we can all enjoy the fact that the Suckeyes will ultimately be the same place we are - NOT national champions.

blion72

Oct 30, 2021
Proud of us for hanging with them. Hoping we pull it off. And even if we don’t, we can all enjoy the fact that the Suckeyes will ultimately be the same place we are - NOT national champions.
their OFF is powerful and quick strike. look at the last drive it was essentially one positive play when we missed the tackle. fast strike team.

Classof09

Oct 12, 2021
their OFF is powerful and quick strike. look at the last drive it was essentially one positive play when we missed the tackle. fast strike team.
No doubt. But after watching Georgia, I don’t think they hang with them at all. Their D is not National Champ caliber and have you seen Georgia’s defense? Which means that the Suckeyes end up the same place we will be, watching somebody else celebrate the title

blion72

Oct 30, 2021
No doubt. But after watching Georgia, I don’t think they hang with them at all. Their D is not National Champ caliber and have you seen Georgia’s defense? Which means that the Suckeyes end up the same place we will be, watching somebody else celebrate the title
watching Georgia they take down any BIG team.

Leothelion

Oct 25, 2021
Nah, our defense and especially secondary are stout. They usually convert better in the red zone, but again credit to our defense. Though Stroud missed on that easy TD to Olave. Don't know why Day insisted on running Henderson up the middle when he could've carved up the outside like IL. Every great team has close calls. The UGA team you like so much beat a pitiful Clemson team only 10-3. The way college football is set up, I'll always take a great offense over a great defense. OSU will be fine. I'll also love to make the playoffs at least once. It's not about just winning the title, otherwise why follow the sport at all since there can be only one winner?

Bvillebaron

Oct 12, 2021
Yeah the defense played well overall, but gave up 2 huge plays on consecutive possessions right after PSU tied it up. Brutal.

Classof09

Oct 12, 2021
Nah, our defense and especially secondary are stout. They usually convert better in the red zone, but again credit to our defense. Though Stroud missed on that easy TD to Olave. Don't know why Day insisted on running Henderson up the middle when he could've carved up the outside like IL. Every great team has close calls. The UGA team you like so much beat a pitiful Clemson team only 10-3. The way college football is set up, I'll always take a great offense over a great defense. OSU will be fine. I'll also love to make the playoffs at least once. It's not about just winning the title, otherwise why follow the sport at all since there can be only one winner?
Wasn’t that game Week 1? Who teams really are show up around this time of the year, not Week 1. And, a W is a W.

Leothelion

Oct 25, 2021
We'll see how UGA fares against OSU in the playoffs, if OSU can get past MSU. I think Yurcich knowing all their plays and signals definitely helped us last night. My point is its sour grapes to say OSU is over rated. They are the standard in the B1G and an annual playoff contender; there is not a single person on this board that would not take their success the last 20 years.

Alphalion75

Oct 21, 2021
Sorry. I take no satisfaction in someone else's misery.

PSUwolf

Oct 29, 2021
Not overrated. The NitLions played well on the road, all levels on defense. Two terrible losses do not properly identify this team. It's a good football team with some really good talent when clicking.
Agree, this is a really, really good OSU team. Was reading that it was one of their youngest in the last few decades on their 3-deep as they were trying to break in those monster 20 and 21 recruiting classes earlier in the year. They're getting better and better.

With that said, let's give the Lions some credit. Maybe it isn't that OSU is overrated, but that we just played head to head with a team on the rise. SO CLOSE. Of course I'm very disappointed with the recent losses, but this game could be the start of maybe saving our season - MAYBE

Reactions: Dailybuck778

PSUwolf

Oct 29, 2021
That's exactly what OSU is - they're never out of a game because - like you said - they can strike in a hurry

Dailybuck778

Oct 28, 2021
Agree, this is a really, really good OSU team. Was reading that it was one of their youngest in the last few decades on their 3-deep as they were trying to break in those monster 20 and 21 recruiting classes earlier in the year. They're getting better and better.

With that said, let's give the Lions some credit. Maybe it isn't that OSU is overrated, but that we just played head to head with a team on the rise. SO CLOSE. Of course I'm very disappointed with the recent losses, but this game could be the start of maybe saving our season - MAYBE
Stroud in post game interview was very complimentary of defense and particularly Brisker, who he said was smart and very good. Your DLine appears to be better than some PSU fans think it is.

MacNit

Oct 12, 2021
Not so fast…Bucks will be one tough out…does Georgia have an offense to keep up in a shoot out?