OT: Buddy Ryan.

skysdad

Heisman
Mar 3, 2006
42,753
22,653
0
Saddened to hear of his passing. Although I can't say I was a fan of his but you have to admire his knowledge of the game. He was a piece of work for sure and about as old school as you could be. OFC
 

CRAZIE4LIFE

All-Conference
Feb 16, 2011
3,748
3,452
0
I remember him as a kid when he was at the Cardinals. Not a fan either cause at the time they were in the conference of the Giants. He was smart for sure. Sad to hear
 

HonkeyT

All-Conference
Apr 27, 2006
4,761
1,577
0
One of the greatest defensive minds in NFL history. I will never forget the "punch", Buddy lol. R.I.P
 

jamsession3

All-Conference
Dec 4, 2005
3,322
1,033
0
They don't make coaches like this guy anymore. He was called 'the bounty' man in the CHI. He encouraged/made his defense play with a purpose.
 
Devils Illustrated

Latest

  1. 01 Devils Illustrated Football Watch: New Big J & Little J Show breaks down this weekend's romp and the first 4 games
  2. 02 Rivals Football Recruiting Under the Lights: 5-star prospects battle it out in Oklahoma
  3. 03 On3 Football On3 Heisman Trophy Poll: Top 10 player rankings after Week 4
  4. 04 Devils Illustrated Football My Take on Others: Trying to rerack isn't so simple
  5. 05 Devils Illustrated Football Recruiting Duke Commit Tracker: How the Blue Devils’ Class of 2027 played in Week 6