OT: Club Pro Guy

dukiejay

Heisman
Mar 2, 2005
11,293
16,311
0
Another 'wasteful' thread, but oh well. With one game in a 20-day span we're looking for things to talk about.

I was turned on to the Twitter account @ClubProGuy a few months back. It's basically a parody account of a guy who was once on the Mexican Tour and wasn't very successful. Some of you probably already know about this, but thought I'd share anyway....I know we have many golfers on the board. Besides, you don't even need golf to appreciate this guy.

Below is a podcast he did about two months ago. It's a little long (about 45 minutes), but I promise you'll laugh your *** off if you haven't heard it. Enjoy.

http://nolayingup.com/2017/10/31/nlu-podcast-episode-105-club-pro-guy/
 
  • Like
Reactions: DukeDenver

DukeDenver

All-American
Nov 21, 2010
8,249
8,451
0
Another 'wasteful' thread, but oh well. With one game in a 20-day span we're looking for things to talk about.

I was turned on to the Twitter account @ClubProGuy a few months back. It's basically a parody account of a guy who was once on the Mexican Tour and wasn't very successful. Some of you probably already know about this, but thought I'd share anyway....I know we have many golfers on the board. Besides, you don't even need golf to appreciate this guy.

Below is a podcast he did about two months ago. It's a little long (about 45 minutes), but I promise you'll laugh your *** off if you haven't heard it. Enjoy.

http://nolayingup.com/2017/10/31/nlu-podcast-episode-105-club-pro-guy/
Holy crap this is funny. I’m 10 minutes in and had to come thank you for the link.
 
  • Like
Reactions: dukiejay

dukiejay

Heisman
Mar 2, 2005
11,293
16,311
0
I would suggest following him on Twitter too. One of the few accounts that I follow where I laugh at almost every tweet.
 

DukeDenver

All-American
Nov 21, 2010
8,249
8,451
0
I lost it when he started talking about his investment portfolio. I actually know people like that.
 

dukiejay

Heisman
Mar 2, 2005
11,293
16,311
0
“I’d say my game is strong. Just the other day I was a key part of a 4-man team that shot 1-under. Now, we had five feet of string, but it’s red numbers.”
 

Kobe #1

Sophomore
Feb 9, 2008
1,028
156
0
 
Devils Illustrated

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football College Football Rankings: AP Poll Top 25 after Week 5 released
  2. 02 Deacons Illustrated Football My Take on Others: Making no sense
  3. 03 Devils Illustrated Basketball Duke dodges injury scare and other Countdown takeaways
  4. 04 Devils Illustrated Basketball Live coverage: Countdown to Craziness
  5. 05 Devils Illustrated Basketball Basketball preview: Duke vs. Duke (Countdown to Craziness)